Property Management Contract
This Management Contract can be tailor-made to your own needs and put into place along-side your rental company, or simply for your own peace of mind.
If you own a property in Moraira, Benitachell, the Benissa Costa, Calpe or Javea, and do not occupy it throughout the year, by instructing Inspire Property Management, you can rest assured that you are placing your property in secure, caring hands and we will ensure the property is ready for your rental clients, personal guests and, of course, for your own arrival.
The following Services are included within the cost of this Contract:
- Secure Keyholding.
- External inspection of the property every two weeks, when vacant, ensuring its safety and monitor signs of wear and tear. Ensure any rubbish is removed. Ensure the security of all doors, windows and alarms (if present).
- Monitoring of pool, terraces and garden every two weeks, when vacant. Providing owners with an assurance and photographic evidence that any appointed contractors/tradesmen are completing their work satisfactorily.
- Internal inspection of the property every two weeks, when vacant, ensuring clean and tidy and given a full airing.
- Visit to run taps, showers and flush toilets every two weeks, when vacant, leaving fresh water in the pipes, ensuring no stagnation.
- Check all safety and security installations every two weeks, when vacant, together with a pest and vermin check.
- We will inform the owner immediately of any problems identified which require urgent attention, acting only on the owner's instruction. Any concerns will be recorded, photographed and emailed to the owner, in order to evaluate the course of action required.
- Regularly test all electrical appliances, lighting and air-conditioning units, when property is vacant.
- Replace gas bottles as required (cost to be charged to the property owner).
- We will attend any appointment made by the owner to receive workmen, deliveries, etc. We will wait for up to 1 hour free of charge within this Contract, and any time thereafter will be charged at a rate of 15 euros per hour.
- Emergency visits after storms or heavy rainfall to ensure no damage has been incurred. Photographic evidence will be provided to the owner as and when necessary.
- Regularly collect all mail from post-box and forward to the owner as instructed, or leave inside the property. Please discuss your requirements with us.
- If the property is rented, we will visit the property between rental periods to check that everything has been looked after appropriately and there are no visible breakages or issues. We will remove any rubbish and left over food items.
- A personalised report with photographs will be emailed to owners on a regular basis, ensuring peace of mind that your property is being managed professionally.
If you would like to discuss this Service and our prices, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
We are available on:
Mobile: 0034 665 083 805
All Contracts are subject to pre-inspection, evaluation and agreement between the Property Owner and Inspire Property Management.